Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Share | 

I suggest you do something about catherby (right now)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rona

PostSubject: I suggest you do something about catherby (right now)   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 pm

catherby, the home of skillers, yes?

no, instead, you sit there for 2 hours making arrow shafts and feathering them until you have 15000 of them, then, a little lvl 30 comes along, one hits you, and you say bye bye to your arrow shafts without getting any of that lovely exp putting heads on them would have given.

In other words, make catherby safe, there are plenty of places for pkers to play in, why do they need more. let skillers AND pkers have there fun, not just the pkers

and dont give me 'its PVP planet not Skills planet' because tbh if skillers arent meant to be there why can you skill.. so gtfo Smile

please do something about it, ive died too many times with a lot of stuff i needed there and its really getting on my nerves tbh.

ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k1ng k0erz

PostSubject: Re: I suggest you do something about catherby (right now)   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:46 pm

It's so fucking annoying to see farcasters waiting for me when I tele to catherby to train woodcutting.
I agree that catherby should be safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Cupvid.com
stanoo

PostSubject: Re: I suggest you do something about catherby (right now)   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 am

totally agree, when i got 1.5k total my deaths went up like 30, spoiling my kd ratio.
what's the point in calling it "skilling area" when all people do is pk skillers..might as well call it "free kills area" if i doesn't get changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rona

PostSubject: Re: I suggest you do something about catherby (right now)   Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:08 pm

that, or put fishing and woodcutting spots in the skilling area...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suggest you do something about catherby (right now)   

Back to top Go down

I suggest you do something about catherby (right now)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinrake :: Suggestions-
Jump to: