Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Share | 

--How to stop any more staff items ever getting out--

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i am z

PostSubject: --How to stop any more staff items ever getting out--   Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 pm

I was thinking, and the problem we have is that as people lose mod status, they go pking with their staff items, die, and lose them. But as we all know, it's not impossible to make an item non tradeable. Therefore, wouldn't it be much simpler to make all staff items non tradeable? I mean I doubt Holydark goes and lends her tendy to Fanta very often, so they don't really need to trade em to eachother. In my mind it would prevent any further items getting out, and the ones people have would be stuck on their account, useless, until they slip up and get caught with it. Hopefully Jinrake reads this and implements it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k1ng k0erz

PostSubject: Re: --How to stop any more staff items ever getting out--   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Great idea But why not just clear banks of ex-mods?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Cupvid.com
i am z

PostSubject: Re: --How to stop any more staff items ever getting out--   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Just because they did something stupid doesnt mean they deserve there banks reset. We could say check them for the staff items, but isn't that basically what we're doing now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --How to stop any more staff items ever getting out--   

Back to top Go down

--How to stop any more staff items ever getting out--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinrake :: Suggestions-
Jump to: