Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Share | 

Make Us Able To Train Melee,Mage,Range Stats In Wildy? With Choice Of Exp Lock?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sophie

PostSubject: Make Us Able To Train Melee,Mage,Range Stats In Wildy? With Choice Of Exp Lock?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:01 am

I've been thinking I noticed that you only get mage,range,and hp exp when your pking in the wilderness, We should be able to train all stats in the wilderness and have a choice to do "EXP LOCK" that would be a good idea. Not sure if we had "EXP LOCK" before i think we have but i can't remember
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Make Us Able To Train Melee,Mage,Range Stats In Wildy? With Choice Of Exp Lock?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:03 am

Yes, we should be able to train all of them, and EXP LOCK is an excellent idea, I love servers that have it, makes pking with a whip for pures way easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k1ng k0erz

PostSubject: Re: Make Us Able To Train Melee,Mage,Range Stats In Wildy? With Choice Of Exp Lock?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 am

O.O wudn't we be copying 2speced they have exp lock
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Cupvid.com
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Make Us Able To Train Melee,Mage,Range Stats In Wildy? With Choice Of Exp Lock?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 am

2speced wasn't first server to have it though. I remember private servers a long ways back having it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Us Able To Train Melee,Mage,Range Stats In Wildy? With Choice Of Exp Lock?   

Back to top Go down

Make Us Able To Train Melee,Mage,Range Stats In Wildy? With Choice Of Exp Lock?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinrake :: Suggestions-
Jump to: