Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Share | 

There should be a hiscores ON WEBSITE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
0mfg0rz

PostSubject: There should be a hiscores ON WEBSITE   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Jai u should make a hiscores on website it would make pvp planet much more fun to play Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: There should be a hiscores ON WEBSITE   Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 pm

There are alot of threads about this, which means it is something highly desired by the players. I think it would be awesome to have. I mean on 2speced it inspired me to get 200m str xp (although I did ::pure so it wouldn't show up anyways =\)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chair

PostSubject: Re: There should be a hiscores ON WEBSITE   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:46 pm

This would require an integration between the server and the webpage, meaning that all of our accounts would be reset... No thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: There should be a hiscores ON WEBSITE   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Are accouts wouldn't have to be resset lol but highscores is something all the players want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
i am z

PostSubject: Re: There should be a hiscores ON WEBSITE   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Not to be an asshole chair, but I love the people who come and act like they know something, but are wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chair

PostSubject: Re: There should be a hiscores ON WEBSITE   Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 pm

You will have to integrate. I've done this before. I'm in the process of doing it right now. I may be an actor, but this is not an act. Get your facts straight, Grape. I'm not wrong. There is a way to restore the accounts, but as you're currently experiencing, it takes days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There should be a hiscores ON WEBSITE   

Back to top Go down

There should be a hiscores ON WEBSITE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinrake :: Suggestions-
Jump to: