Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Share | 

Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
E M M U N3

PostSubject: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:29 am

More, minigames and a quest.

More minigames are needed, currently it seems boring.

I suggest, minigames
I.E
* Pyramid Plunder
* Nazi Zombies (I came up with the Idea)
* A new quest
Smoking Kills (Like Runescape, where you can earn slayer xp/ make slayer helms/ and gain points while you kill monsters during a slayer task)

& While Guthix Sleeps (access to Tormented Demons, which drop a mixture of dragon weapons, d-plates, d-claws etc).

If, you have any suggestions, post them here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:31 am

Nazi Zombies is fun. I've played servers that had a game like it on there, and it was awesome fun. Me and a few others would gear up in our hybrid gear (because the "zombies" were different types. Some melee'd, some ranged, some maged) and go at it for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E M M U N3

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 am

Quote :
Nazi Zombies is fun. I've played servers that had a game like it on there, and it was awesome fun. Me and a few others would gear up in our hybrid gear (because the "zombies" were different types. Some melee'd, some ranged, some maged) and go at it for a few hours.

So, do you support me on this idea.

But possibly, this would acquire alot of work, a new client (for customs such as guns etc)
Could cause LAGG, cause their will be alot of zombies.
A large amount of coding would be needed.

But, you could start of small
with a basic Nazi zombies.

Then, improve them bit by bit.
Thiers no rush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:01 am

No, no guns. The way I played it was you were in an area, and there were portals on one side. You had to stop any monsters from getting to the other side. Some monsters were agressive and went for you, some just tried to get across. Thats where fcing came in. Have like 2-3 people fcing, and a couple using melee/range. No need to add guns. But yes I support all the ideas you've said here and in private chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pur3 0f maul

PostSubject: Tormented Demons   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 am

Tormented Demons was only thing what i agree Very Happy its would be great if we could get them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stanoo

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:38 pm

tormented demons along with smoking kills are great ideas i think
i'd love to have a slayer helm =p i think they look great
support on those 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Trust me guys, Nazi Zombies is awesome fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natefogle

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Well guys i was thinking if we had access 2 getting claws and d plates farming would take place and claws wouldn't b worth as much as they r now.
So maybe make a drop rate really low and have a small chance of getting claws. And another thing that would make it even better is do the sb thing
and have it go safe and unsafe. but have like no tele or something there so u have 2 make it by walking there, so its like a journey.

Slay helmet=good Quest=good Naze Zombie/minigame=2 much time and prolly lots of lagg

-Natefogle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Nazi Zombies is a good way to introduce alot of items into game. PVP armour could be rewards for getting to the further stages in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natefogle

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Nazi zombies could b a good way but that is y we have war which drop lots of items usually random items. so still we dont need it if we bring a shit load of minigames there
will b lots of people going there with chances of getting new items and can u say MASSIVE LAGG and then we gotta do more shit 2 reduce it

-Natefogle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:49 pm

but its worth it lol. It's by far the funnest thing I've ever done on a private server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natefogle

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 pm

if u think about it if we put that in now when we r doing this good as a p server that would make massive lagg and reduce server population
cause ive seen many people quit because of laggs and other stuff like it

Tag ur it

-Natefogle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

I suppose that's true...but i really want it =(

gah, are there tag-backs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natefogle

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Well if we let jin finish his updates and everything he is doing and we talk 2 him about he might think about it
so it might happen but right now i dont think it is a good idea

No tag backs =p

-Natefogle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:55 pm

yeah, i suppose we should wait for the things in progress to be finished...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natefogle

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 pm

yea i think it would b better

-Natefogle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuno

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 pm

great idea but i think it would cause massive lag...especially the zombie thing. and take real hard coding...but i support.and evne if jai does think of doing it it will take like anohter 5months to get it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.   

Back to top Go down

Minigame's & Quest's urgently needed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinrake :: Suggestions-
Jump to: