Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Share | 

suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuno

PostSubject: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:23 am

well forgotten just sucks....ea time im on the chat box he bans me for 6 hrs for stupid little things .... he always ip muted me ingame for saing "fuck off" witch was not even to him to to any member off staff.....he just completly fails as a mod and abuses.

he shud be demotted
also can i be uniped....ben ipmuted 4 days now....and dats harsh for saying fuck off....u dont even get muted on runescape for dat....-.-

my ingame name is

gl 0h w8 gf

and gl oh w8 gf

thanks for reading

btw i posted this on here...because its a suggestion to demod forgotten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forgoten emo

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 am

I made you a guest in Xat becuase you were advertising your forums, and then you spammed me in private chat and in main chat, so I banned you.

I muted you in-game for flaming me, not just saying 'fuck off'. Then you made a new account and flamed me again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E M M U N3

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 am

Quote :
+
----
-
well forgotten just sucks....ea time im on the chat box he bans me for 6 hrs for stupid little things .... he always ip muted me ingame for saing "fuck off" witch was not even to him to to any member off staff.....he just completly fails as a mod and abuses.

he shud be demotted
also can i be uniped....ben ipmuted 4 days now....and dats harsh for saying fuck off....u dont even get muted on runescape for dat....-.-

my ingame name is

gl 0h w8 gf

and gl oh w8 gf

thanks for reading

btw i posted this on here...because its a suggestion to demod forgotten

I Agree, hes an ignorant fag.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuno

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:43 am

now u lie u lieing bitch...i asked u why im guest and u said to many members...then u banend me for testing out stuff like 9(stickman)...get a life and go bulshit some1 else

and if people dont belive i dindt advertise ask people like gulity wolf or kevin....

and flaming you????????????? omg you so sad...i was flaming insane noob...and all i said was fuck off....woooow go bullshit some1 else seirously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chair

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 am

Even if he may have been a dick to you, I don't think he should be demodded. I don't think I get along very well with Forgoten myself, but, he's a mod, he does his job, and he's active. So I'ma have to take Forgoten's side here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natefogle

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:56 am

hmmm nuno ur wrong in 2 parts here hes a mod and he does wat he feels is best and from just reading ur last post i can already feel
u deserve ur ip mute so it should stay the way it is right now. im all behind forgotten and his actions he is a active player and
fairer than many mods we have had in the past. So demoting would b completely stupid.

My opinion and i can tell this is gonna start a flaming match
But i will win

-Natefogle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pesaum

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:57 am

going with forgoten side also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuno

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:00 am

lol ip mute for saying fuck off woow..kk then and most you just gonna kiss his ass cause you wanan have mods frends...or cause you are his frenid...already knew dat was gonna happen...l0l and just cause they think its best? dont mean its rite l0l...unless u think abusing is rite. and serisouly if u got ip muted for saying fuck off you'd get pissed...worst than runescape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn(holydark)

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 am

Yeah... no.. sorry LOL, Dont say that he is lieing because he is not.
You got muted and IP muted by me for flaming him first then making another account and keep on flaming,
I stood next to him so dont say he is lieing.
Another thing you got banned on XAT for spamming random things like emotes etc.
So all by all Forgoten Emo did what he had to do as a mod so he deserves NO demote by far -.-
And you DO deserve ur IP-mute not only were you flaming him you were flaming others as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i am z

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 am

owned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Faggot I

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 am

I've been Ip Muted for making a lv3 acc, so you shouldn't be complaining...(forgoten didn't do it though)
Forgoten shouldn't be demoted

Last edited by I Faggot I on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fame Is Epic

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:28 am

Tbh I dislike Forgotten more than anybody, been jailed by him twice, but he does his job and as much as I dislike him and believe some of his punishments are too harsh, he is a mod and he is doing his job. Going with Forgoten on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantas-clan.proboards.com
Natefogle

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 am

If u knew we were gonna take forgottens side y the hell did u post this maybe u should think b4 u decide 2 b a dick about something
and common since would tell u not 2 flame on a forum that everyone can read and c
not 2 good of a idea but hey nubs like u make this world go round.

-Natefogle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuno

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:02 pm

l0ls you wrent there? were u holy i said fuck off to insane noob..then b 4 n 4 n 4 goes dont flame please then i go or wat and i get ip muted...so shut up

and for the dickhead above me i posted it cuz i felt like it so stfu adn dont post on this thread k? if a mod wants close it....but holydark just chating shit cuz she werent there....look wat i just typed dats wat happned....and wat i pmed b 4 n 4 n4 was dat insane noob said i can go fuck my ded grandad...dats the only way forgotten cud have thort i was flaming him...and if so he needs to learn to read. i dindt say to him i said wati insane noob said to me...l0l so shhhhhhh

and k maybe forgtten doesnt deserver demot...but i neva flamed him. only time i swore was fuck off...and been 5 days surely i shud be uniped....-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuno

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 pm

nvm nvm about this thread some1 close it please...forgotten rite to mute me...but i swear i neva flamed you forgotten was intened to inasne noob....how long i iped for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod   

Back to top Go down

suggestion...forgoten shudnt be a mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinrake :: Suggestions-
Jump to: